Dutchmen Aerolite makes RV Business’ 2017 Top RV Debut list
March 17, 2017
Aerolite Floorplan 2520RKSL is the Ideal RV for Groups Looking to Make the Best of their Spring Break Travels
As spring break travel plans take shape across the United States, many vacationers may be looking for the perfect travel trailer to take them away to warm and sunny beaches or beautiful mountain vistas for a long week or a quick weekend getaway. With RV Business naming the Dutchmen Aerolite a Top RV Debut for 2017, there’s no better time than now to pair your next outing with a spacious and gas-saving travel trailer.
At Dutchmen, we don’t take RV awards lightly. We’re proud to see a product of our employee’s hard work get recognized for exceeding consumer expectations as to what a lightweight travel trailer can accomplish. So, hefty congratulations go to everyone at Dutchmen, from the employees to our dealers and our long-lineage of owner-explorers.
AEROLITE FLOORPLAN 2520RKSL GETS THE RV BUSINESS NOD
The Aerolite was picked for its broad appeal to various consumer markets, with the 2520RKSL floorplan in particular providing travelers with a lightweight RV that’s less expensive than the competition, but no less accommodating with its many features.
SELECT 2520RKSL FEATURES:
- A weight of 5,100-lbs gives you the capacity to take whatever you need with you, while remaining on even footing with competitor’s lightweight options
- The 31-foot size provides larger groups room to breathe without bogging the trailer down during travel
- In the spotlight in the RV Business article, Aerolite General Manager, Brian Hyde, states that the Aerolite can fit five to six people comfortably… which means you can take the whole group along for the ride without sacrificing sleeping space
IN ADDITION TO THE FLOORPLAN IN QUESTION, AEROLITE OWNERS CAN EXPECT:
- A choice between Nightscape, Cool Springs and French Roast décor options
- Multiple luxury packages to upgrade any Aerolite model. These add premium features, more space, plenty of layout options, and custom conveniences to your excursion expectations
SPRING BREAK TRIPS JUST GOT EASIER IN AN AEROLITE TRAVEL TRAILER
In this day and age, there’s no shortage of fun and relaxing spring break destinations you can head off to in an Aerolite. With the savings you’ll receive, thanks to the Aerolite’s ultra lite designs and accompanying fuel-efficient footprint, you can save yourself some money at the gas pump and head to the coast with a little extra cash in hand.
The RV award-winning model features a rear kitchen, which creates an even more open floorplan, while retaining the luxuries of a double-door refrigerator, stainless-steel microwave and 3-burner range, as well as space to accommodate a large sofa, facing dinette and a master bedroom featuring a queen size bed and dual wardrobes.
Spring break trips have long been a staple of RV life, so this 2017, take ownership of a Top RV Debut and start spending your time worrying about what you’re going to do next—not about how you’ll be getting there.
Explore all that a Dutchmen Aerolite has to offer, as well as many more travel trailers built for adventurers everywhere. Also, make sure to check out all the RV news and in-depth features at RVBusiness.com.