All-New 2018 Dutchmen RVs
May 01, 2018
DUTCHMEN'S 2018 LINEUP IS READY TO TAKE YOU ON NEW & EXCITING ADVENTURES
With warm weather on the horizon, we want to remind you that Dutchmen has new 2018 models ready to help you get away to far away campgrounds, secluded coves, and beautiful mountain crests. From feature-packed fifth wheels to lightweight, affordable toy haulers, the models in our 2018 lineup are sure to stand out among any destination!
Take a look at our new lineup below:
Smaller and more lightweight, but just as mighty
Families love the Kodiak Cub 185 MB for its ultralight technology and great fuel economy. The 185 Cub is one of, if not the only, single-axle RV model on the market today that offers a walk around 60” x 80” queen-size bed, which means you’ll have more room without sacrificing your desire for lightweight travels.
- 6-cu. ft. Double Door Refrigerator
- Stainless-Steel Appliances
- Two Burner Range with Glass Cover
- Heated and Enclosed Underbelly
- Walk-around 60” x 80” Queen-Size Bed
Lightweight, spacious, and affordable
The LE Series is a great addition to the Aspen Trail lineup with its smart construction and stylish designs. With its streamlined build and travel-ready features, the Light Edition will get customers on the road faster, without sacrificing the quality they’ve come to expect from the Dutchmen name.
- 60” x 80” Residential Queen Bed
- Led Interior Lighting
- Three Burner Range Top
- Galley Sink with High-Rise Faucet
- Upgraded Residential Flooring
- AM/FM/CD/MP3 Player with Two Interior and Two Exterior Speakers
The next generation of affordable luxury fifth wheels
Riding under the lightweight, modern Aerolite banner, the Astoria is packed with highly-visible, value-driven standard features that address the demands for a turnkey RV option. Designed for the 21st century and built at a higher standard, the Astoria fifth wheel is ready to take all travelers, like you, on the next great American adventure.
- One-Touch Automatic Leveling System
- iN-Command Operating System with Remote Bluetooth Connectivity
- Chef’s Showcase Kitchen Featuring
- 60”x 80” Residential Queen Mattress
- Easy Entry Featuring Aluminum Entry Steps and Friction Hinge Entry Door
- High-Definition LED TV and Jensen Audio Soundbar
- Glass Fireplace with 5,000-BTU Furnace
Where convenience and function come together
An industry-exclusive toy hauler floorplan, the mid-bunk was engineered to allow travelers the freedom to store toys and gear inside the garage without sacrificing extra sleeping space. With the bunk bed area located near the front of the unit, the mid-bunk addresses the concerns of parents looking to keep children closer to them overnight, as well as away from any chemicals and fumes that may be in the toy hauler’s garage.
- iN-Command Electronic Control Panel
- 10’5” Garage Space with Lay Flat HappiJac Power Bunk
- MORryde Zero-G Ramp Door and New Stack-Up Patio System
- Outside Entertainment Center with Dual LED Awnings
- Upgraded Stereo with Soundbar, Subwoofer, and Kenwood Speakers
- 50” LED TV
Extreme toy hauling… on a budget
When you’re looking for an affordable, yet lightweight RV that packs a ton of smart features, the Rubicon XLT has you covered from top to bottom. Designed for extreme toy hauling, but delivered at a budget-friendly price, the XLT is an easy decision when it comes to the RV you want representing you at your next campsite.
- Beaufloor Linoleum and LED Interior Lighting
- Zero Wheel Well Intrusion, Plus Toy Locks
- Dove Tail Ramp
- Lighted RGB Awning
- Powered Subwoofer and Lighted Exterior Furrion Speakers
- Happijac Leveling System
For more information on the models listed above or to explore our full lineup of travel trailers, visit Dutchmen.com